Standard Terms & Conditions of ViaMyTrip
The travel site www.ViaMytrip.com, mobile site and Smartphone App Platforms like iOS and Android are maintained by Viamytrip. By accessing or using this site or using any of its services, you are agreed on terms and conditions mentioned below, including any supplementary guidelines and future modifications.
ViaMyTrip may change, alter or remove any part of these below written Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. Any changes done in this Terms and Conditions of Use will be applicable the moment they are posted on the site. You need to re-check the “Terms & Conditions” link to be fully aware of the entire scenario
1. Agreement between the Clients & ViaMyTrip:
While accessing, using, browsing or make booking through easymytrip.com, users have to accept that they are agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation, ViaMyTrip. and its subsidiaries (including ViaMytrip.com) reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
2. Prices on the Website:
The price, which we offer on ViaMytrip.com, is generally includes accommodation charges, taxes (unless specified otherwise) and in special cases some meals (Breakfast /Lunch / Dinner). It never comprises any personal expense or other additional charges like telephone calls, personal-man services, entrance fees of any monuments and bar charges, etc.
3. Mode of Payments & the Policies:
To take the advantage of any travel facility or services through ViaMyTrip.com, you have to give some part of your payment in advance. It gives you the confirmation of the booking. The advance amount to pay can be decided by you. The amount may also depend on the kinds of services, you are going to avail.
To make the payments online, you can use Visa, Master and American Express Cards. ViaMyTrip.com offers a safe transaction process and ensures you that your personal security codes will not be revealed in worst cases also.
4. Use of the Website
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
· You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for you or other person for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other persons about the Terms and Condition of the website
· You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
· In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
· All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete,
· If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
5. Communication Policy of the Site
· On transacting with this site, you will receive an e-mail from ViaMyTrip for the status of your transaction. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you and ViaMyTrip is not responsible for the receipt of the supposed e-mail in your inbox. Be careful in providing right e-mail I’d.
· The customer acknowledges that the SMS sent by ViaMyTrip is an added facility for the convenience of the customers. It is not compulsory as per the law to provide SMS service alerts to the customers. If you don’t receive any SMS for any reason, ViaMyTrip is not liable for the same.
· ViaMyTrip is not responsible to provide information about any change in flight schedules, cancellation and status of airline or hotel etc.
6. Booking Policy
The total price displayed on the site includes all applicable government taxes.
In case of incrVia in the fare in the issuance of the Air ticket , due to airlines, miscalculation in amount due to server error and from the banks payment gateway issue then ViaMyTrip reserves the right to cancel the ticket and forfeit the amount received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of amount should be paid to ViaMyTrip. Ltd after the communication from ViaMytrip to avoid any discomfort.
You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
To get any infant’s ticket issued, the age of infant must be below 2 yrs and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they are checking in, and remember that the infant must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult. To avail infant fares; the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. If the age of infant is 24 months or above then you need to book a separate booking as a child.
7. Flight Amendment & Cancellation Policy
Every booking made on ViaMyTrip is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
ViaMyTrip.com levies negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
Cancellations can be made online or offline through Mybooking section or by sending an email to ViaMyTrip
We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
Amendment charges on ViaMyTrip.com are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, ViaMyTrip recommends customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airlines charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we don't entertain any cancelation request.
8. Holidays Amendment & Cancellation Policy
For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
9. Refund Policy
ViaMyTrip will process the refund only after getting cancellation request/claim from the customer/travel agent/corpoate company through mybooking section or email.
Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in customers mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.
ViamyTrip will process refund within 72 only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers.
Due to Banking Procedures, Refund in credit cards may take duration of 72 hours while it may take 7 days in case of net banking transactions
10. Refunds in cases where Airlines/Hotel is declared as Insolvent or Bankrupt
ViaMyTrip shall not be liable to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent
The customers or clients or agents shall not hold the ViaMyTrip liable to pay the refunds as assured at the time of booking of ticket in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operation or declares itself as insolvent.
On the basis of assurity given by airlines/hotels/suppliers, ViaMyTrip may sometimes refund amount to the customer but ViaMyTrip reserves the right to recover the refunded amount on event of Airlines/hotels getting shutted down/non-operational/bankrupt