About the place
Get mesmerised by the perfect scenic beauty of the Havelock Island and enjoy sunbathing at the popular Radhanagar Beach. Enjoy a session of snorkeling at Elephant beach and a visit to Kalapathar beach. .Those who love to get close to nature will find the best recluse in the stunningly beautiful islands of Andaman which are no less than a paradise on earth. Book your trip to Andamans for a unique journey off the beaten track in the ethereal abode of virgin beaches and emerald islands where your soul will rewind and rejuvenate while your mind will know a new definition of happiness and fulfilment and you'll be completely in love with yourself.
- Airport and Jetty Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle on private basis as per the itinerary in Port Blair
- Transfers from Havelock Jetty to Hotel will be provided on Seat In Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing in an Air-conditioned vehicle on a private basis, as per the itinerary & not at disposal.
- Port Blair - Havelock - Port Blair: Makruzz
- 5% Gst
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Domestic and International airfare.
- Jolly ride charges
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & departure to Havelock Island by afternoon inter-island Government run ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
We sail for Elephant Beach by sharing boat . The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkeling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
Entire day at leisure. Overnight stay At Resort (Optional tour on direct payment basis -Depart from Havelock jetty to Swift let Rock (1 ½ hours). Snorkel around Swiftest Rock – the best snorkeling site in Andaman for experienced snorkelers. Return back to resort in Havelock.)
Entire Morning at leisure. After checking out from the Resort by 0800 hrs, leave your baggage at the Reception of the Resort and proceed to Kala Pathar by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centers Enroute. Return back to your resort for lunch. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Checkout from the hotel & drop at airport.
|Standard||3* Hotel||Rs 17,500/-|
|Deluxe||4* Hotel||Rs 20,500/-|
|Luxury||5* Hotel||Rs 23,500/-|
- Given prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy (two persons sharing a room)
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed in a room at extra bed cost
- All the rates and services are subject to availability and may be changed without any prior notice
- All transfers and sightseeing are provided on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis, unless private transportation is not mentioned in inclusions
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the tour packages
- As of now, we are not holding confirmed airline tickets and hotel rooms
- We generally provide indoor
- outdoor tickets on the same day, but for special occasions we might give these tickets on different days (depend on the itinerary)
- No Transfers are given for dinner unless pre-booked and paid above the holiday cost
- For any complimentary in the package, no compensation will be given under any circumstances
- Any delay or cancellation of program due to nature or other reasons will not provide any refund
- Always follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to it, driver may leave and you will receive no refund on it
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary may change and will be equivalent or better in terms of services
- Some departures can have essential gala dinner on some special dates depending on the policy of the hotel which is over and above the cost of the holiday
- Flight details are mostly fixed but may change mostly in the case of date change
- If airline denies from any changes asked by passenger, we look for an alternate option that may take an additional cost from the client
- The hotel will provide rooms on double or twin sharing basis as per the availability. We can’t commit for it in advance. It is completely between the client and the hotel (bed type availability)
- We book a certain type of room and any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client is a subject to dispute between the hotel and client. If any facility and service is not provided by the hotel airline, it will be a dispute between the hotel airline and the client
- Please note that if the holiday is a fixed package then we don’t provide any alteration or changes for the same. The change may be requested in rare circumstances that may be granted on subject to availabilityThe tour includes lots of physical activities and excursions. It is requested from all the clients to take a full medical check-up and post approval of doctors, go for the journey. If client is facing any medical problem, it is highly recommended to be cured before going on a trip
- Take care of the visa processing time. We will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned department and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied
- Any kind of delays in flight due to any reason is not our responsibility and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Over and above our cancellation policy, if there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc, the client will have to pay the same. There are some tickets, which are non-refundable that has to be taken care by the client
- We understand that the client accepts our terms and conditions before confirming the above tour package.